Refund, Returns & Cancellation
- Please contact our customer service representative at email id email@example.com to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning a Product(s) or to get the Order Cancelled. Orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled after the order has been submitted by ITP to the shipment carrier or backword order has been invoked by ITP to fulfil customer order. The cancellation request by the customer should include the brief explanation for the cancellation.
- Cancellation charges as applicable will be communicated to the customer at the time of accepting the cancellation.
- For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 10 days of date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number, include a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in the original packaging and in resalable condition. Obtaining RMA is must before dispatching the Returns.
- Products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to acceptance of ITP.
- To the extent that ITP purchases a Product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such Products may be Non-Cancellable/Non-Returnable.
- Returns relating to manufacturers' warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer's warranty and the applicable manufacturer's return policies.
- After verification of returned material, either the fresh material will be dispatched after mutual acceptance of customer and ITP or credit note will be issued against returned material.
Refund will be made against the cancelled order or material returns by issuing chq., demand draft or transfer through net banking. The necessary details will be taken from customer by email.
you represent and warrant that the returned product was purchased from ITP, is not counterfeit or otherwise non-conforming, and does not violate the ITP Counterfeit Policy. You also agree that ITP may test any returned product to determine whether such product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates these Conditions of Order. In the event ITP determines, in its sole discretion, that any returned product is counterfeit, non-conforming, or otherwise violates these Conditions of Order, ITP may (i) report such problem to any applicable governmental or regulatory agency or any other applicable third party; (ii) quarantine such product for further testing or other analysis; and/or (iii) take such other actions as may be required or permitted under applicable
All the material retuned will undergo incoming inspection. Only products originally shipped from ITP will be returned to ITP. All others will be promptly quarantined and disposed of or returned to the customer. By a Customer returning products to ITP, the Customer certifies that the products were purchased from ITP and there has been no substitution in whole or part of same product from another supplier, distributor or other such source of the product. The return should be in the original packaging (manufacturer or ITP), in unused condition (except defective). ESD sensitive products should not be opened except under controlled conditions. Return freight charge must be prepaid. C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.